Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Kidsfest San Diego
Saturday, June 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Diego, CA
KidsFest is San Diego County's largest hands-on, creative festival for children and their families. On June 9-10, KidsFest will transform the NTC Promenade/Liberty Station in Point Loma into a 100,000-square-foot wonderland of pure, uncomplicated play for the entire family, with activities designed to stimulate and celebrate the imagination. Our mission is simple: we believe in the power of unplugging and playing, in the joy of finding inspiration everywhere and we value recycling, repurposing and reinventing, so we can leave our children a clean and pure planet.
Ticket price includes admission, plus all KidsFest activities. Food is not included, but is available for purchase. Parking at NTC Promenade is free.
Children under 2 years of age are free (no ticket necessary). All children over the age of 2 must have a valid ticket for admission. All sales are final. No refunds.
Please note: Kids will get MESSY! Please wear appropriate clothing.
When & Where
Kidsfest San Diego
KidsFest San Diego Announces 36 New Activities!
* Juggling Jamboree by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus’
* Chobani’s CHOmobile Tour 2012 with free CHOBANI Champions samples
* Urban, organic fun with The New Children’s Museum
* Build the tallest LEGO tower with Play-Well TEKnologies
* Decorate and take home a Family Swag Pinata full of great goodies
* Build wild seed bombs with Camp Stevens
* Capture your KidsFest memories with Grin & Share It Photography
* Design edible jewelry with Happy Family’s healthy snacks
* Grow giant plants with City Farmer's Nursery
* Pretend you're a skater with Inflatable World's half-pipe
* Sip and savor with Honest Tea Kids
* Marvel in the music & magic with storytelling by Kathryn the Grape
* Create a castle with The Village Blocksmith
* Rock out with Rockin’ Railroad - Kidville‘s rocking band
* Raise the Roof benefitting Restore International
* Build The Fort Cube Connection Presented by Neighborhood Fort
* Shake and rattle with the Recreational Music Center’s Drum Circle
* Earn your pilot’s wings with the San Diego International Airport
* Snag super swag from the SD International Children’s Film Festival
* Hop on the coolest bus ever! The Tumble Gym Bus
* Feel like royalty with Gymboree's crown-making
* Work your way through Salvation Army Kroc Center's obstacle course
* Environmentally-savy kids will love getting creative with Smart Solar
* Hand-printing with Children's Physician's Medical Group
* Sensory tables with Childtime Learning Center
* Cool tattoos with Girly Girl Galas
* Fairy or Warlock? You decide with wand-making with Mon Petit Chateau
* Test your obstacle course skills with PlayBall
* Make glow-in-the-dark chalk with The Family Guidance & Therapy Center of So. Cal.
* Plus, a bubble zone, snack shack, activities by YMCA Mission Valley, The Striving Artist and much, much more!
Tickets on sale now at http://www.kidsfestsandiego.com/tickets.html